Thursday, April 14, 2011

Done and Dusted


Yesterday I arrived back in Australia after a really fun four months in the States. Unfortunately on my 4th last day I had a fall in the pipe and fractured my scapula. Its nothing major, I'm in a sling now but in 6-8 weeks it will be fully healed and good to go. The worst part is my dad and I have a surf trip booked for the 1st May and now I won't be able to surf. Looks like I'll just be working on my tan.

The mountains record how many days you ride when they scan your pass each day. These are my stats for this season.

Breckenridge, Colorado: 45 days
Copper Mtn, Colorado: 20 days
Keystone Mtn, Colorado: 1 day
Canada Olympic Park: 3 days
Boreal Mtn, California: 2 days
Beaches in Hawaii: 13 days

Stay tuned for some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment