Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunny Days in NZ

I made it out of Christchurch! Four days of blizzard conditions, hours of standing in queues and many telephone calls later I finally got a flight to Queenstown. Woo hoo! What a relief!

Upon arrival I was greeted with beautiful sunny skies and it hasn't changed since. I've had four days riding now at Cardrona and everyday has been great. The pipe is fun and the snow is good. 

I'm staying in Wanaka with my friend Paula Mitchell, I love it here. NZ is so beautiful(when its sunny) and Lake Wanaka is no exception. Here is some photos from the last few days.

 On the hill before 7am yesterday. Yawn.

Watching the sunrise at Cardrona

Early morning Cardrona pipe

Kelly Marren's birthday party last night. Thanks for the fun and food!

This guy ate appetizers, two large mains and two desserts. Tummy Ache? 



No comments:

Post a Comment