Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Holidays

It's been a slow start to the season here in Colorado, when I arrived there was only 40cms of snow and no winter weather was on the forecast. Fortunately they were running the snow makers non stop and the Copper halfpipe took shape quickly.

Like a movie, the snow came just in time for a white Christmas. It was great to ride some pow again, now I want more!

I haven't had any comps yet, so I've just been riding and working on things. It's been really fun and I'm feeling good on my board.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year y'all!
Nice view from the Breck gondola
First pow day was awesome
Another beautiful morning at Breck
Waiting for the T-bar to open with Anna Segal. Photo: Nat Segal
Switch up. Skiers snowboarding. Snowboarders skiing, badly.
Copper Pipe is great
Pretty excited to see Santa. I love Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment