Sunday, February 3, 2013

On the road again

Well its been awhile since my last blog update so I will try and catch you up.

I've been pretty busy travelling to comps the last few weeks. First was World Champs in Canada, then back to Colorado for a few days before road tripping to Utah for the World Cup/Grand Prix. I then flew straight from Salt Lake City to Europe. A few planes, trains and automobiles later and I'm now in Switzerland for the European Open.

Here are some photos from World Champs in Quebec, Canada. I placed 19th, unfortunately being unable to put my run down clean in the comp.

Flying into Quebec over the icy Saint Lawrence river
Chateau Frontenac. The worlds most photographed hotel
Fairytale style entrance to Old Quebec
Quebec Parliament
World Champs Slopestyle Course was big, icy and rock solid! 

Yeah, it was cold
Looking out over Quebec City from my lovely room at the Hilton
De-icing the plane before take off
After returning from Quebec I spent a few days training in Breckenridge and Copper before heading to Utah for the World Cup/Grand Prix. I was really happy to land my run of back 5, front 5, front 7, cab 3 but not too stoked on finishing 17th.

Practicing in Copper Pipe, so good at this time of year after the crowds have gone
Breckenridge had an ice sculpture contest happening. This rodeo cowboy was my favourite
There was about 15 sculpture teams in total, all of them were very impressive
Park City comp day with my friend Katie, check her out http://www.ktathletics.com



No comments:

Post a Comment